Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Educational Justice On Vacation

We are on vacation now in the REAL OC -
Anaheim - Disneyland - Garden Grove - Westminster [talk about a huge Asian American community down here] and visiting my nephew and niece and other family in Southern Orange county;
And for the past few days we have been enjoying Los Angeles' south bay - [it's so great to have a sister-in-law down here]
Torrance [there's a great Buddhahead hangout here - Marukai]
Hermosa Beach, Redondo Beach and Manhattan Beach - weather is heavenly out here.
Loved the amazing sunset yesterday at Manhattan Beach; and the morning sunrise at Hermosa Beach pier today.
And this afternoon I am visiting Santa Monica Pier with my 6 year old Jade and visiting my sister in Pacific Palasades as well.
Back home driving up I-5 tomorrow morning through the blistering Central Valley to the SF/Oakland Bay Area and cool summer weather again.

more on my vacation and china trip
http://jooksing.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There is no justice for teachers. Administrations are too p.c. and ruin a teacher's career over unproven parental allegations.